Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Chester and Greta- and some new owlet photographs

Chester and Greta have started hanging out in their old spot- halfway down the path, overlooking a woodpile and right by where the stream emerges. Good place for dinner. I finally got some images with both of them, Greta stays further away but I can stand right under Chester and he just blinks and ignores me. On the first one, Greta is in the lower right.
Also, some photographs of Click and Clack hanging out high up in the oak trees in our front yard. They were watching our dog Sophie more than me.



Chester, checking me out-



Owlets hanging out in a mature Laurel oak, they are about 50 feet up. One to show distance, the next more detailed. The whole time, they were bobbing their heads up and down and all around. Made it hard to get a good photograph!





No comments:

Post a Comment